Sunday 23 June 2013

STUCK IN THE 70S REVERBATION'S MARCH INTO PARIS VS DREAM ARIA

STUCK IN THE 70S REVERBATION'S MARCH INTO PARIS VS DREAM ARIA


THE LOOK

THE SOUND



I wasn't alive in the 70s. Neither was Alicia Keys apparently. But Prince is a hero of mine. So is Billy Corgan.  The other day near my shopping mall I saw a couple of youths who couldn't have been older than 15 wearing the RAMONES, and STRANGLERS. I thought to myself, their dad forced them.  There is this band currently performing in front of Manchester Piccadilly center in England called SHOSHIN.  Back in the day when I was a youth listening to the Tupac, Prodigy, GZA, Chemical Brothers, and progressive fusion of electronica of Roni Size, I really didn't understand the movement You am I, Air, Supergrass, and Blur were bringing back into fashion. 


I wasn't alive in the 70s, Neither was Amy Lee from Evanescence but that didn't stop her from incorporating the sound, and energy it into her band. 

Not all artists believe in turning back the clock 


REVERBNATION ARTISTS BRINGING THE 70S:  (THE LOOK)


ARTISTS: DREAM ARIA
TRACKS : TRANSCEND, PANDORAS BOX, A TALE OF TWO WOLVES
VID PLAYS: 2900
LABEL: INDIE


DREAM ARIA - THE ILLUSIONIST







DREAM ARIA - ABSTRACT RELATIONS




DREAM ARIA - SUNGODESS






DREAM ARIA - THE RHYTHM OF NOW







ARTISTS: MARCH INTO PARIS
TRACKS: ORDINARY ENVY, TELL ME, INSIDE MY HEART
VID PLAYS: 918 
LABEL: LIFT TUNE RECORDS

MARCH INTO PARIS - TELL ME






MARCH INTO PARIS - FORGET THE YESTERDAYS






MARCH INTO PARIS - I DO NOT LIE



MARCH  INTO PARIS - NO RESPONSE
(MAKE MY DAY)








MARCH INTO PARIS - CAPTIVATE



MARCH INTO PARIS - OUT OF FOCUS




 Rae Burnz










No comments:

Post a Comment